While the majority of women who actually pay attention to this type of thing are usually pregnant and preparing for delivery, Kegels are actually beneficial for most woman at all stages in life.
If you’re about to have a baby, want to stay healthy, or have already had kids, you will significantly benefit from doing these types of exercises on a regular basis. Essentially, it’s just another way to keep your body in shape and keep your vagina strong and tight.
Between natural aging and the physical effects of child birth, your vaginal walls and muscles can become loose. And this can have quite an impact on your life through incontinence and a less enjoyable sex life.
In this article you will learn exactly when you should consider using Kegel balls, how to use them and what kind of gradual benefits to look out for.
So, let’s get started with…
Should You Do Kegel Exercises?
You may not love exercising as it is, so you’re a bit hesitant to start a routine. Are Kegel exercises a good idea for you to do? How much effort is involved? And how easily can you fit them into your daily routine?
You might actually think they are just for older women or for those who had big babies resulting in a lot of stretching. However, Kegels can work for all women in various stages of life.
The following benefits may be enough to convince you to start adding Kegels to your daily routine:
- Are you pregnant? Kegel exercises can help you to prepare for childbirth and strengthen your vagina. In some cases, doing Kegels before labor can actually help you to avoid tearing. Maintaining a strong vagina throughout pregnancy can really help if you’re planning to deliver your baby naturally.
- If you have been having urinary incontinence. Weakened vaginal walls and PC muscles that have lost some of the youthful strength are all part of the post-childbirth issues that you may face. If you’re a new mom and you find that you have urine leakage every now and then, you may want to consider how Kegel exercises can help. They will help you to hold your pee better and avoid those little accidents that happen when doing regular everyday things.
- Does your job require you to lift a lot? If you’ve gone back to work after having a child and your job requires you to do heavy lifting, this could mean trouble for your pelvic floor. Already weakened pelvic floor muscles can be weakened even more from the lifting you’re doing. To combat the effects from your job, consider doing Kegel exercises as often as possible.
- Are you getting older? As women get older, our bodies start to tell a story. Once firm breasts may sag a little and our vaginal walls are not as strong as before. When this happens, it may be easy to feel discouraged, but Kegel exercises can be the solution to tighten your vagina and make it stronger once again.
It’s hard to limit the effects of aging, but when it comes to your vagina, the solution isn’t that difficult. A few Kegels a day and your vagina will be just as tight as it was in your youth.
- Do you want to enjoy sex more? Doing Kegel exercises can help you ensure that you enjoy your sex life once again. If you have noticed that things have taken a downward turn after having had a baby, you may want to try doing these exercises to get your vagina feeling better again. The tighter your vagina, the more you’ll feel pleasure during intercourse. It’s beneficial for you and for your significant other.
Whether you’re pregnant or not, whether you’ve already had a child or are just getting older, Kegel exercises are something that can benefit any woman.
And they are so simple to do.
How Do You Use Kegel Balls?
As you’re considering starting a Kegel exercise routine, you could look into using Kegel balls. Kegel balls can help to increase the results from your efforts, ultimately saving you quite some time. These small balls are usually slightly weighted to provide your vagina with a “weight-lifting” experience.
They may help you to strengthen your vagina even faster than just doing Kegels on their own.
And this is what is involved:
- Make sure to go pee first, as you don’t want to have to feel like you have to go during the exercises.
- If you don’t know where your PC muscles are, you’ll want to figure that out beforehand. Insert your fingers before you insert the balls, then squeeze your fingers. Do you feel exactly where you’re squeezing? You want to insert the balls right where you feel your muscles contracting.
- Don’t insert them all the way in and be careful about putting them too far. They should be right in the opening of your vagina. As you insert them, remember where you felt your muscles contracting. That’s where you want to squeeze.
- You can do these exercises sitting down or standing up. Both ways are very effective. What you want to focus on is squeezing those muscles and moving the balls around. If the balls fall out, you need to keep trying. With a bit of practice you’ll be a lot more conscious of the muscle contraction.
- You should consider making these exercises with balls a part of your daily routine. You could do three sets of 10 a day, or even more if you’re up to it. As you get better at holding the balls and squeezing, you can start doing more as time passes.
- If you want to further increase the effectiveness, you can always increase the weight over time, just like you would in a normal weight training routine. This can mean that you get an even stronger and tighter vagina than you otherwise would.
The great thing about doing Kegel ball exercises is that it doesn’t take long and you can easily do a set before work, as soon as you get home and then before bed. They are not overly strenuous and the effects will be felt very soon.
Added Boost Using V-Tight Gel
While Kegels are highly beneficial for your vagina, you may also want to consider using vaginal tightening creams to get even faster results. One such cream is called V-tight Gel. This is a product that is considered to be one of the best options for vaginal tightening available on the market today.
Made from all natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about negative side effects and it’s very easy to use. If you want to give it a try, all you need to know is how to apply it.
Follow these simple steps:
- Wash your hands. Dirty hands are never a good idea when applying a product to your vagina.
- Squeeze a few drops into your fingers. You don’t want to use too much, but you also don’t want to use too little that it doesn’t take effect. Too much of the product can make your vagina feel strange and also wastes it, so just try using two or three drops at a time.
- Massage the product into your vaginal walls. You can rub it in slowly for less than a minute.
- If you’re with a partner and want to get intimate, you can actually see short-term results from V-tight gel. Just wait for about ten minutes. Your vagina will feel tighter, so you can take advantage and use it for your times of intimacy.
- The long-term benefits of Kegel balls and V-tight gel take about a month for you to start seeing results. As long as you stick to a regular routine, you will notice a tighter vagina in just a few weeks.
V-tight Gel is one of the more affordable ways that you can tighten your vagina. It is safe and non-invasive, so if you want to get a tighter vagina faster, consider adding it to your daily routine.
While Kegels are certainly effective, using this type of cream can help you tighten things up even quicker.
Do You Have To Keep Up With The Exercises?
If you’re someone who doesn’t enjoy doing exercise, practicing Kegels is probably no different.
The thing is that if you want long-lasting effects, you’ll want to take a few months to keep doing them. This will help to strengthen your vagina and keep it strong for quite a while to come. But, just as with any form of exercises, to see lasting results, you have to keep up with it throughout your life.
What you can do is plan for a more intensive routine to start with once you have built up some strength gradually decrease it a bit. However, you don’t want to give it up completely as these muscles are no different than other in your body.
The more you can stick with the routine, the more your body will thank you for it.
Will It Really Help?
As you’re thinking about using V-tight gel, Kegel balls, and doing exercises, you probably want to know if these things actually help. The good news is that yes, they do, and they are even recommended by gynecologists.
The only thing that you want to consider is if you have serious issues from childbirth.
Some women who have had babies may end up with bladder or uterus prolapse. As much as you want to do Kegels to fix this, if it’s a serious issue, you may need to see your doctor first.
Alternative solutions for post-childbirth issues could be:
- Vaginoplasty: This is important for those who have serious tears and issues related to a weakened pelvic floor which can’t be fixed by simple exercises.
- Cosmetic surgery: This May be necessary if your outer vagina has taken a hit from having a baby. While most of the time, it will go back to normal after having a child thanks to immediate attention after delivery, sometimes things don’t go back to the way they were.
If you don’t need medical attention, you can rest assured that tightening your vagina will help you to get more out of life. It will help to bring your confidence as a woman back, enhance your times of intimacy, help to limit your urine leakage, and give you a better quality of life.
Our vaginas don’t get as much attention as they should, so if you can commit to focusing on your vagina’s health for at least 20 minutes a day, rest assured that it is worth it.
Kegels have been known to work. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t still be one of the number-one suggested solutions to a loose vagina recommended by doctors. It’s muscle training just like any other.
If you’re on the fence about Kegel balls, why not give them a try for a few weeks? They are inexpensive and easy to use. Kegel exercises are the number-one solution for women who are looking to tighten their vagina and are the least disruptive solution you will find.
They are very easy to get used to and don’t cost you anything other than time. So, if you’re hoping to tighten your vagina inexpensively, consider investing in Kegel balls.
If you want to enhance your efforts, you could always consider finding a vaginal tightening cream that you trust, like V-tight Gel.
With a reliable cream and Kegel Balls in hand, your vagina can be tighter in as little as a month. It does take effort, but anything that is worth something costs something and the cost is minimal when it comes to Kegel balls. Are you ready for the benefits of a tighter vagina?